Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Unpopular Pop Music Fantasies Tour 2010




Well, there it is; the tour poster for my ridiculous two week tour to the upper mid-west:
Unpopular Pop Music Fantasies
As you can see on the myspace, details are still be ironed out, and I won't be surprised if Indiana falls through entirely since it's such a mess... but that's why photoshop has layers, eh?


I've been working extremely hard on these two splits:
Writing, scrapping, rearranging, destroying, reconstructing.

At the current moment, these are the track lists for my sides:


Watabou (not yet named):

1. Space Claw Lands
2. Soft Sun Spots
3. Empathetic Overdose
4. Floating Black Diamonds
5. Loud Noise in My Room

Dental Work (also not yet named):
1. Eat Your Breakfast in Bed
2. Shovel Piledriver
3. Zuru??
4. Mr. Yum
5. Valentines i: Paper Cards
6. Valentines ii: YAY FOR PLAY!!
7. From The Meadow of Cats


Only time will tell how many of these are finished or if certain things get scrapped/replaced/etc
Until that time comes, that's what I'm working with.

I actually began tracking vocals for some songs on the Watabou split and almost finished one for Dental Work today. I need to get my voice back into shape hardcore for the screaming and such, but I did pretty well considering I haven't used my voice since the middle of last month and I haven't been using it regularly since summer.





The free release, which will be called Possible Party, is going to be out as soon as possible.
I'm waiting on art, the possibility of some remixes from some very talented individuals, and to see if I can manage to get you all those "bonus" tracks or not.
It may or may not be released before touring.


Texas in June is not going to happen anymore.
I've decided that the heat + so many of my friends coming east + so many bands being on tour, thus increasing the competition + the need to record things = Texas with Polly Pocket will have to happen in cooler weather.

I should be in San Diego and Los Angeles for some random shows this summer though!




That's all for now.
Wish me luck in recording.
Make my voice strong and mighty.
...Give me the ability to sleep earlier and wake up earlier as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment