Sunday, March 21, 2010

New homepage for me




It's a sad day.
After having RPGamer.com as the first website I've gone to when I opened my internet since 2000 (with the exception of when Brawl was coming out, since I set the SSBB website to my homepage in anticipation) I've had to change my home page.
Something weird is up with Firefox and RPGamer makes it freeze (as do a lot of things) and HG101 was the only website I thought made a decent replacement.
I didn't consider the Anime News Network though... maybe.... just maybe...
If you haven't been to hg101 and you like video games at all beyond the miserable apathy that is xbox live post-apocalyptic/military shooters, go LEARN yoself a thing or too, bitch.

Anyway, it's time to make extremely late breakfast and record.
Lapsang and scrambled eggs with possible blueberry/strawberry somewhat sorbet, somewhat smoothie, m@? Probably.

Better than my usual bagel with butter or with lox and no cream cheese (depending on money) and soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment