Sunday, January 24, 2010

Merch TO THE MAXXXXXX

So if you read this, chances are you've found out some other way... but in my meeting with Jive! Records Executive Vice President of Promotion (don't ask... crazy, long story) I was told that "MORE CONTENT = MORE BETTER" so... here I am... providing more content so I can be more better.

My shirts... ARE OUT

I wasn't posting because I:

A. have been doing nothing but playing Earthbound, God Hand, and Pokémon Silver in my free time

B. have been working on reversing my writer's block

C. wanted to wait until I had the shirts for sale so I'd have a useful update

D. have been re-arranging and cleaning my room

E. have been wrestling with my equipment and finding a better set-up





But now....
here they are!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


You can grab them from my store:
bubblegumoctopus.bigcartel.com

or send 19 dollars (15 for shirt, 4 for shipping... fucking postal service) to:

m@ the c@
P.O. Box 864
West Caldwell, NJ
07007

I don't yet know how much it will cost for international shipping. Pay attention to my myspace and facebook tomorrow for an update on that. I'll fix it here too.

All orders come with a complimentary 1" button, designed by me (at least until I run out.)
Photobucket



I LOVE YOU

1 comment: