Monday, January 11, 2010

General updates (updated... wut)

It's been a while since I last posted, so let me update yallz about the goings ons.
Because I've gotten space conscious on this thing, I will hide it all behind yet another "read more" cutaway.





• As some of you have seen, I've posted tentative tour dates for April as well as some that are looking to be pretty solid, but not yet confirmed (Flint MI, Columbus OH, Bay City MI, Detroit MI, and Minneapolis MN are all in various levels of being solidified)

I would provide a list here of all dates, but you might as well just go to the myspace and investigate the dates there. I will be out and about for two weeks+ and hitting PA, OH, MI, IN, IL, WN, and MN (I hope I did those postal abbreviations correctly. I'm honestly too tired to care too much) with possibilities of playing some slightly different states on the way back.

No idea if I'll have a short run of tour exclusive shirts for this, but it's possible.




• T-shirts are officially being printed as of yesterday.

NEW INFO: They will be for sale on Thursday night unless there is a delay in the mail.
I'll be selling them for 15 dollars as a sale price so I can hopefully get enough money quickly enough to do a second run!



• Pins [that are not 4 inches wide] will exist soon too (maybe 7 days from now in fact.) I did three pieces of artwork for them that are all exactly what you'd expect from me: cute, strange, and extremely tasteless (depending on which pin ;D)
They'll probably just be a dollar each to keep life simple for everyone.



• The Texas+ tour (most of which will be with PollyPocket) is coming along surprisingly well for being so far from when it's happening.
I'm considering going to San Diego, but that adds two more huge desert states of driving through to the tour.
I need to find a logical way to do California before the end of the year.
I don't know it for certain, but I'm pretty confident I'll have a tour exclusive shirt for sale with some pretty amazingly offensive art (offensive like a pink and purple day-glo windbreaker or a shirt with a full color wolf with his face fading into that of a Native American warrior, not like old genitalia or 9/11 jokes)
We'll also be selling the Bubblegum Octopus/Polly Pocket split, which also doesn't exist yet




Speaking of releases, here is the hopeful, updated release schedule for this year (all months are approximate; all splits are for Bubblegum Octopus):


1. split w/Zathura (March)

2. Bad Happy - Bubblegum Octopus full length (March/April, CD)

3. split w/ Kindergarten Hazing Ritual (April, mp3 release)

4. Ultra Death Men EP (May, I hope, CD)

5. split w/ Dental Work (May, CD-R)

6. split w/ Polly Pocket (June, CD or CD-R)

7. split w/ Spreaders (July, CD, CD-R, or mp3)

8. Frame House EP (July, I hope, CD)

9. split w/ Watabou (not sure when, CD, CD-R, or mp3)

10. Coverband Mountain - Mercury Syringe album (whenever we are all in the same room again, CD-R)

11. Dual Feline album (also not sure, CD-R)

12. c@ album (no idea, mp3)


I'm hoping for the best this year.
My only new year's resolution was to go on at least two tours this year and to release 10 things.
SEND POSITIVE VIBES AND ENERGY FOR ME TO FEAST UPON

No comments:

Post a Comment