Sunday, May 16, 2010

Artists I've performed with (help me fill the blanks?)

In near chronological order, here is every band that I've played with (as Bubblegum Octopus) that I remember the name of.
I can think of a minimum of 25 bands and projects that I completely forget the name of, but I'm posting this to see if maybe, just maybe, one of you can help me get more on the list.

These bands range from respectable and incredible, to shameful and embarrassing, from MTV popular, to having never performed or recorded before the night of that show.
It doesn't matter if we're best friends or if we got into a fist fight after the show, I'm going to promote you all by name, and I want to make my self-documentation as inclusive as possible:



(I was going to post a link to the myspace page of all of the bands here that have them, but I'm feeling lazy at the moment.)

The Third Degree
Neighbor
Concrete Martyr
The Exotic Aquatic
Family Of Love
R. Stevie Moore
Ogima
November 23
A French Word
Watch Out! Theres Ghosts
Karate High School
Stay For Tomorrow
Yatagarasu
Oxygenstar
Kurisu Bearcub
Disassembler
Chiphydra
Vulturemoose
Facundo
Rotwang
Tony Ness
Vicky's Booties
Rip It Up
Goreaxe
Dental Work
Hug Fucks
Moon Climb The Wall
Active Knowledge
Fart Powder
Exhalations Of The Octopi
Ghoul Poon
Grady Stiles
Cheap Dinosaurs
The Megas
Beverage
Inverse Phase
The Three Brained Robot
Brett Moots
Ian Grover
Rhinostrich
DJ Thanatos
c-c
Keep Bullfighting
Oddknock
Rabbit Punch
Diamonds Guns Gold
Lissajou
Goatslacker
The Orkids
Mr. Blank
Kid Stuff
STRESS
Bowling For Soup
MC Lars
Owen McGarry
Computers At Sea
Br1ght Pr1mate
William Side's Atari Party
Death Factory
Control
Exit She Calls
Animal Style
Disasterpeace
Adamgetsawesome
Rat King
Gape Horn
John Zahorian
Dental Work
Watabou
Crochetcatpause
RedSK
Teh Soup Rebellion
The Night Shall Eat These Boys And Girls
OctavialSilver
Mellows
Seagrass Diov
Anontron
Syphilis Sauna
Little Mack
Mystery Palace
Cadette
Shark Week
The Maw
The Sunshine State
Terrapin And The Wolves
Snuff66
Cobra Kai Dojo


The list is of course always growing, but I feel like after a year of playing shows and touring with this project regularly, and several years before now full of very occasional shows, that it'd be a good time to take a look back.

Also, myspace is fucking stupid and won't let me view old shows anymore to grab line-up lists from... so now I really do need help from people to get this list complete.


- m@ the c@
(^o^!)

No comments:

Post a Comment